Our psychometric instruments provide mental health professionals with reliable, accurate and cost-effective way to assess patients. All of our tests are well researched and developed according to APA (American Psychological Association) standards for educational and psychological testing. The assessments are validated on large samples and go through a set of thorough statistical analyses. Most importantly, the assessment items are written in contemporary language and incorporate the latest research in the field.
Our test development team, led by Ilona Jerabek, PhD, will gladly answer any questions and address any concerns to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the tool you are using with your patients.
BenefitsProvides you with an affordable, high-impact solution: see more
- Convenient - we provide online or paper-pencil administration
- Relevant - our tests are regularly updated
- Highly flexible and can be used to meet YOUR specific needs
- Scored in real-time - reports are generated within seconds after the assessment is completed
- Automation of scoring key eliminates the possibility of computation errors
- Immediate access to test reports with graph and narrative interpretation
- Advice section can be given as a hand-out to patients
ApplicationsImprove your practice by taking full advantage of PsychTests' offerings: see more
- Use test results as ice breaker
- Help patients gain self-knowledge
- Increase patients' motivation and self-efficacy
- Evaluate treatment effectiveness (pre- and post-test) for individuals and groups
- Compare patients' results against normative statistics gathered from a large sample
- Access tips and self-development strategies to supplement your own advice
- Manage patient information
FeaturesIntuitive interface, shortcuts, power search ... everything to make your life easier: see more
- Communicate with test-takers, send them login information and reminders
- Gain instant access to test reports
- Store and retrieve past test reports
- Compare results of individuals and groups
All of the tests offered on ARCH Profile are rigorously developed and based on a thorough statistical analysis. Each test is well researched and designed according to the APA (American Psychological Association) standards for educational and psychological testing.
We conduct extensive validation studies and run a number of statistical analyses that help us determine the reliability and validity of the assessments. Results of these studies are reported in statistical reports available to our clients.
Please visit our science and validity page for more information on how we validate our tests.
Therapists have commonly found ARCH Profile to be beneficial with regards to assessing patients needs, evaluating long-term treatment effectiveness, and helping patients gain valuable self-knowledge and insight.
All information pertaining to clients gathered on Psychtests and ARCH Profile is secure and protected using widely accepted industry standards.
Your personal information is carefully guarded and will not be sold, rented or otherwise transferred to any third party.
Information that is relevant to clients, such as test results and other data are accessible only with a password and log in name. Users should keep passwords confidential as they would any other personal information.
ARCH Profile is affordably priced to provide therapists with an optimal solution for their assessment needs.
Your private installation of ARCH Profile, including database set-up, installation of the test battery and scoring engines, is covered by a one-time activation fee of $140.00. Tests are priced individually and charged on a per use basis. For clients with high volume testing needs, discounts are available.
For more details on pricing please consult our test catalog.
ARCH Profile provides clients with an intuitive, simple, and flexible interface enabling users to assign, retrieve and organize tests with ease. All of ARCH Profile's applications occur in "real time" and results are generated instantaneously.
To fully appreciate the potential value of ARCH Profile we recommend you take a test drive. Seeing is believing! For a free demo, please click here.click here.