Psychtests offers the most comprehensive and reliable selection of online assessments available. Developed by our team of experienced psychologists and programmers, our assessments utilize Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technologies to deliver precise scoring and in depth analysis instantaneously in a user-friendly environment.
- MEIQ - R7 (Multi-dimensional Emotional Intelligence Quotient, 7th revision): People with high emotional intelligence tend to be more successful in life than those with lower EIQ - even if their classical IQ is average. This emotional intelligence test will evaluate several aspects of a person's emotional intelligence and will suggest ways to improve it. view sample report
- SPPP (Salesperson Personality Profile): This test is designed to assess certain aspects of a person's personality and skills that could help him or her land a successful career in sales. The assessment is meant to help you understand a person's strengths and to identify areas in which he or she may need additional training. view sample report
- MIT (Multi-dimensional Intelligence Test): This IQ test measures several factors of intelligence, namely logical reasoning, math skills, language abilities, spatial relations skills, knowledge retained and the ability to solve novel problems. view sample report
- AMPM - R3 (Advanced Multi-Dimensional Personality Matrix - Big 5 Personality test): Based on the Five Factor Model credited to Costa, McRae, and Goldberg. This full version of the AMPM test includes five main factors, which are each broken down further into several more specific elements. view sample report
- COMSA - R2 (Communication Skills Asessment): Communicating with others is an essential skill in business dealings and work relations. The Communication Skills Assessment will assess whether a person is able to communicate and listen effectively. view sample report